Médecins - Late breaking
Mardi 20 novembre 2018
Ouverture du site des soumissions
Vendredi 14 decembre 2018
Date limite de soumission
Notifications aux auteurs
Je soumets mon abstract
Règles de soumission
Les résumés doivent être soumis en anglais, merci de bien vouloir lire attentivement les informations ci-dessous :
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRESENTING A PAPER:
The submission deadline for abstracts is December 14th, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
Your submission concerns an entirely original piece of work, is in English, and is intended for the sessions of the REANIMATION 2019 meeting. No Case report will be accepted.
Before submitting your abstract, please check that you meet all the following conditions, which are available on the SRLF website.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS REGARDING THE WRITING OF ABSTRACTS:
- Total anonymity is maintained when submission is performed electronically. Take care to maintain it in the text of the abstract as well by refraining from citing the source of the work and references to previous work by the team.
- Both the title and the text of the abstract must be in English, and must observe the input format by not containing any unclear abbreviation.
- The abstract must not exceed 400 words and 1 table or 1 figure (you will be asked to download your figure after entering the text) that will be included between “results” and “discussion”.
The abstract must be structured by selecting one of the proposed structures, including the following chapters:
- an Introduction paragraph (which explains the main ideas and purpose of the work unambiguously)
- a Patients and Methods or Material and Methods paragraph (short but precise)
- a Result paragraph
- a very short Discussion paragraph (optional)
- a Conclusion paragraph (a summary of the abstract in the last sentence, explaining what the results presented above provide in terms of new and original research).
Depending on the selected structure, some chapters are optional.
- Also please declare any "conflict of interest" if the work was financed by a company or if you (or one of the co-authors of the summary) receive remuneration from a company whose product is used in the work presented.
- You can include maximum one table or one diagram or one figure, provided they can be easily read and can be reduced in size. They should not contain much text. No photographs will be accepted. If included, table, diagram or figure must be mentioned into the text. A title and/or a legend is also necessary for these elements. They will appear in the final publication between “Results” and “discussion”.
- Your abstract will be submitted anonymously to the Reading Committee who may refuse it if it does not comply with the layout rules stipulated or if you have not managed to make all the scientific interest of your work readily understood in the space available.
- Under no circumstances should a paper be split into several abstracts. If this occurs, the Scientific Committee will select the abstract that it considers the most interesting and will automatically reject the others.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS REGARDING THE PUBLICATION OF ABSTRACTS:
The text of your abstract will be published in extenso (with possible editing) in Annals of Intensive Care (published by SpringerOpen), a journal of the SRLF, in accordance with the instructions given in the pre-program information.
Authors are thus requested to warrant, on behalf of themselves and their co-authors, that:
- The article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- They are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to SpringerOpen are not in breach of any other obligation. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, they will notify SpringerOpen at the time of submission;
- The article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
They have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To their - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
Je soumets mon abstract